Days 0f ouR Lives

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Last Few Days in S"pore AKA B4 the last paper

The days before the great awakening of my holiday plans - and of course, doomsday in china (Beijing) + the fear of writning in chinese ( 2000 words x2 essay). So for the next few post i will be writing in chinese. For those people who needs a translation, try google/ yahoo translation. Gome~ I need the practice. Please feel free to crticise and condem my chinse as i wil take most of this as ideas. Here is my last post in chinese, so please enjoy..

1st Stop: IKEA (mama work place)

We went there for breakfast as da ge was home finally, since minky chu is always no free, kor and i gorged out as usual, hving fun like little kids playing around with the furniture. Most shoots are coutesy of him though - ideas from me. I only uploaded the smoked salmon as it is my all time favourite. Costly but with my mother's staff price, it is kool. wif 4 free coffee/tea or iced drinks. *SLURP. but the rest of breakfast items suxed.. for me though..



Well salmon is not really enough, thus i resorted to having the SGD$1 hotdog bun. Heavy and NOT edible. hehe but i did make a fool myself standing there. :)


This meal was taken 2 week before my last paper i think.. My EX-student was leaving for Korea and his family decided to give me a trip ontop of the pay that da ge was suppose to have. Thanks kor.. :) and kamsanhamida to my korean host family for providing me so much insights on korea. We singaporeans really have a good life. Nothing much to say here about the food. For enquires, pls feel free to contact Soon Kiat @ IHATECafeCartel.sux ( Left - "famous rib" Right - " seafood spagetti")
Sakae Sushi will compliments of dage once again - total cost SGD 50, Payable SGD 20++ Enjoyment: Priceless.. Although if ~Chu was here it would be better. The first dish is highly recommended: Straw mushrooms wrapped in porku. Nice seasoning, though a little saltish ( terriyaki) . 2nd: Maguro ( tuna) half grilled [Only for the rich] and lastly: a bento set [NTU is much cheaper]. I also order a sashimi set but enjoyed it so much that i forgot the photo. :)
The night of my trip to M'sia, dad brought us ( dage, lynn + mua) to this place in little india ( Desker? lol) for niang tuofu. Very fresh laska version. thumbs up if you like M'sia foods in singapore. Though i would like it more if there wern't so many In**ans loitering around. Mustafa was a great place to shop, so many stuff + weird things lor. WIll organise a trip there just for my buddies in future [ Probably vehicle people only? LOL. nearby people can hitch a ride] It was a tiring day as i just finished a killer paper in the afternoon.

1st day: Reached in Ipoh @ 4am

Waited for my ah gu at the 24 mac. it is scary as the dogs here are nuts.. ther are divided into gangs that hunt people. M'sia is becoming more IT/Hip savvy. My Gor Gor has a Dopod. wow.. Went for white coffee in the wee hours of the morning. Brought our own biscuits/bread along. so crazy. super shag.. i need my beauty sleep. pimple coming out liao..


This was breakfast part II. Yu Dan Zhai ( small fish balls) as seen in the soup spoon. they are cute little balls that taste like fishballs/fishcakes.



This was dinner.. a famous Ipoh stall selling beef soup ( nao lam). most stalls in M'sia sell fried stuff with their noodles, though the price is super costly. Like 3.50 for noodles + 2 Liao? eat grass cheaper lor ( No conversion pls.. think of the people working here)


And to end this long post. this is mUa wif my granny. So tired as time now is already 2.10am. I think i will try to upload more later.. otherwise i will do it in s'pore.. till then take care and Jaa~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home