Days 0f ouR Lives

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Fatherhood tales – Excursion trips

Time passes quickly when you are with loved ones and spending time together. Regardless of the place and time – everything seems nice.

Recently my GF’s cousin came over to her place to stay for the holidays and i suddenly became a big brother to these 2 kids.

 DSC02042 DSC02044

Me with Danny, Zoe with Joyce.

One big happy family isn't it? The boy always sticks to me, just like my little mini me. Probably it is the hairstyle. LMAO.

During their stay here, we brought them to the science center, Asian civilization museum and the merlion. There was an art festival going on so it was a real treat for them. At the science center, there was the Da Vinci exhibition going on too, so it was an eye opener for the kids and us.

DSC02060DSC02045 DSC02047   DSC02052 DSC02053 DSC02057

The remaining pictures are still in dear dear’s camera, all the above pictures are taken through my handphone, most of them actually taken by Danny himself, as he wanted to be part of the camera crew.

Why Fatherhood? cause i had to ensure he eats proper meals, worry if they are having fun and all other stuffs. Of course i favored Danny more – as dear said, something which i only knew after their stay here.So i told dear dear that i want a boy! she said it all depended on me.. zzzz Oysters here i come :)

Danny and i have lots of common interest. Probably it is because i am a man who doesn’t grow up – We are both naruto fans and love swimming. I brought him swimming 3 times for the last 2 weeks! Teaching him swim was really fun, especially seeing him slowly improving – the sense of achievement.

Science center was interesting – with a corner of the “BIRDS & BEES” made him curious, i had a hard time explaining when we had a sleep over. Was super tired the next day for work but i truly missed them, even now ( 2 days later) i still feel like a part of me is missing. Haix.. i am too emotional.

He too protects me from dear dear scolding, and other stuff: a boys only alliance! hehe..

just for memory sake: my father in law just commented that I AM FAT. zzz.. jogging routine here i come. bo bian. his obstacle damn hard to cross. i need to pass IPPT in order to pass first round. Up on the agenda is always finding a good job. Although dear dear supports me going to china, i really doubt i will be able to survive there, again. I will make new friends, but old ones that touched me will always remain there – of course leaving will be a good opportunity to get away from those people who constantly do me harm. A freaking good excuse that i can use – like FOREVER!

Whatever the case, life now is quite stable. I think right now i need to plan for my 8 days leave coming up soon. most probably going to take during July since i have OIL to clear too. like lots. JB here i come. Planning a ROADTRIP!!

DSC02051

Last Kuai Lan Pic of the day – Mada Mada Dane~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home