Days 0f ouR Lives

Saturday, December 05, 2009

The Princess and the Frog – 1st Kisses

Upcoming in the cinemas, there is an interesting fairytale movie show – The Princess and the Frog. Not the usual First kiss where you get a prince after kidding the frog - NICE~

This is so like real life: Murphy’s law plays a great part and never EVER get your expectations to high, or you may get stuck in it. Make your best out of your situation and you may be well-rewarded!

Well looking back at my First Kiss, it was not really Froggish but neither was a a dream come true. Well about 70% dream come true though what came after that was disastrous.

As being a couple was a totally new experience for me, i had no experience in any form of kissing – probably on my hands, arms – and some stolen kiss from neighboring aunties who found me cute. That was it – for practice.

Worse of all? I’ve got a buddy who edged me, challenging me to the fact that i could not kiss my GF – as i was a MCP, and i was worried that one thing may lead to another and i so do not want that. Thus begin my planning for that ultimate kiss.

It was at her house, when i was leaving. Not wanting to lose the bet to my friend, i boldly summed up all my courage and asked her: “Can i KISS you?” – she shyly nodded. Elated our first kiss was brief – yet it felt like the time stopped, and it was eternity. the joined moment for the first time sent electric blots right down my spine. So much so that i lost my brain for that instant and was jumping out with joy – blurting out the fact that i have won the bet with my buddy. “What bet?”

OMG – Silence that lasted for eternity another eternity experience came over me. That was it. I spilled the beans and made the best experience into the worst experience a girl could ever have. NOT that i didn’t kiss due to love, just that there was this minor 5% in it that i was glad to have won the best and not be a wussy.

LIFE does not go as you plan. What will go WRONG will always go Wrong. zzzzzz

Although it ended quite bad (for me,cause after that she kept on asking for some every other day), it was definitely something i would remember for life. :)

Whatever the case it, treasure your loved ones no matter the situation is and have an adventure of a lifetime. And please:-

Catch The Princess and the Frog in cinemas 10th December 2009!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home