Days 0f ouR Lives

Thursday, September 03, 2009

My Holiday with DiDi and other stuffs from another time..

Muhahhaa – although didi has no passport to enter Singapore, i can always go visit him! Thanks for Dear’s suggestion, i was about to see him once again. *muacks..

Well to begin – i was super tired the night before as we went bowling and pool-ing. well shopping was on the agenda as mooky had to get some clothes for his new job thus i was called in for help. (I too am going to go for shopping spree soon! haha)

Well i couldn’t wake up the next morning but dear shook me up with her calls. :P Although i dragged my feet out, i was still late.. zzz and swayness – there was rain, drizzle and an overturn lorry. LATE.. and shagged.. But mummy seemed excited as i brought her along, something i wished to do long long ago le. Well wat can a daughter do? LMAO..Finally:

P1753_30-08-09 DIDI!!!!!

How not to fall in LOVE with that kawaii face :) I so want to bring him home muahahhaa.. we had lots of fun that day – hope he studies well for his exams..  here are some more photos with my kids..

P1758_30-08-09P1754_30-08-09 

Zoe and Danny – We had a great time cam whoring. ok wait – i look like an idiot with didi.. looks spastic.. zzz muhahaha reminded me that we 3 had chips without dear! cause must control and not let her munch too much. :P

What is my Blog without food? With compliments from A Hong Kong restaurant in Jusco, SG Pizza Hut and Hans.

P1520_30-08-09 

Chicken chop cheese sorry dear u cannot eat. Shared with DiDi.

Pizza Hut’s new creation – Pasta: i find on the average, it was good- especially the mushroom thingy(Last Pic) one. Oiishi Black pepper(No. 2) was not bad to.

P1306_28-08-09 P1309_28-08-09 P1313[01]_28-08-09 P1313_28-08-09

Lastly Hans: Turkey Meal thingy. Well turkey is healthy – cause i had fish with edwin that day already at Swensen so no more Fish.. :P

P2016_01-09-09  

To end my Post, i would like to present Pictures from my younger days when i was a performer, when my teacher “HUA LIANG” was still alive. I am super grateful for his teaching as i really appreciated Mandarin on a whole new level. Learning was fun.

P1031_25-08-09 

This was taken @ Chinatown point – i think i was Pri 6. can’t remember..

Next up is my Japan Pictures. I miss my Host family in Miyazaki – Satoru!!! Genki deska? Well if possible i would like to visit them one day. if they still remember me. haha..

P1023_25-08-09 P1025_25-08-09

The reason why i love primary school kids so much – they are so innocent and playful – we bond together like the age gap of 7 years was insignificant. It’s good to be young. :)

~ Live Life as you want to be – and not regret when everything is over, even if it means having nothing in your pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home