Days 0f ouR Lives

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Work Family Relationship - Where's my SAFE HEAVEN?

YO PEPS!
I seem to have less blogging time as the months go by. Once a month is really my max probably. Unless some biggy issues or heartfelt matters i really need to say and can't get off my chest - probably i will turn back her and rant all the shit out. Whatever the case, let me give an short update for those i have not met this year; for those who i have met, be glad. LOL
Jimmy, Guan Eric, Deming - Happy to see u in the NEw year!
Before i begin, i would like to say how much i detest women drinking + getting drunk and thinking she is not drunk AT ALL. ZzzzzZ Totatly no difference from the guys who always think "THEY CAN". WTF..
And to add - CONGRATS! CONNIE!! for passsing SG FReaking test: If u need or want anything, i can get for you. Just for my little HIME~ u will always be the little sweetheart i carried in my arms-- haha.. i think i carried u more than Na Xuan definitely.. LMAO
So it begins - the great M'sia Trip with my IN LAWs ( Yes people, soon to be but in my heart they are already ok.. )
It was nostalgic - vsiting the Paper CHicken without my family members, i wonder if the EY1801H is in the Scraps already, my dear old friend.
Pity we couldn't get any durian or Seow Pao as we were kinda in a rush. It was damn sad that i did not manage to see DIDI and her refused to even talk to me on the phone.. Pissed - well i shall have my revenge the next time i see him and totally ignore him. Had a dream that it caused him to cry but at least he will have more respect the next time round-- :P
Guess Wat?

Jessica Liu in JB! Wedding gowns here are gorgeous.

Well she is after all a shinning star and really pretty and tall. Eugene Tan will realyl be compatible with her.. hahaha...
i didn't manage to take and foodie picture here as it was weird see ur in laws relative and snapping away like a foriegner - damn NO CLASS so i decided against such actions.
GOME~ food - I WILL BE BACK!!
But wat is a post without and food?
Many thanks to DaGe, Lynn and mommy for making this good - at the expense of my bloody full tummy.
JACKS's PLACE has great Set Lunches for people who dun noe. GO TRY!
I am a cow lover anytime - dory fish just dun go well with me. FISHY----
Chocolate is always great though it does add inches to my tummy - who cares? LOL Cheesecake ain't my thing..
Next Up: TRAFIK - a free M1 Festival Play which i went to. Awesome dipictation and probably i will never eat popcorn again for fear of revenge - Like Real.. zzz -_-
Point to Note: I really need to invite GuoPing next time.. Dear just has no artistic sense and it is just a waste of tickets for events like this - though spending some quality time was good, just that i could not discuss the narratives of the playwright.. hmm...


It was a deep dark play - unlike the other play which iwent to; this is much more in dept and not as narrative, more as the souls true self wanting to break from from the world we once know..
Enough said - it is just points of view that differs from person to person - but they could be better in the props area and dipictation of songs closer to home - our home.
FINALLY - arigatou ah Tai for the sweet tooth gift from Japan. I so need to meet up with Mooky so as to pass him this wonderful blend of dark and milk chocolates. If i love him - you will love it too! LOL..

Till next time~ Jaa MAta nehy...
~ Feelings of appreciation does not stay constant and the resonance of one's heart will always be as free as the direction the winds blow ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home