Days 0f ouR Lives

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Slimming: failing @ the whole new level

Recently i met up with my cousin who was talking about trying to slim down and thanks to nuffnang, i feel inspired to write this entry on my past experience, on sliming products.

When i was in Poly year 1, at around the age of 17, being a fatty bom bom was not a really kool thing, especially when u like a girl and size is a problem. At that point of time, there was los of famous sliming products, slim10, which was a failed product and another product which i tried, it was EXTRIM.

since i loved to eat (alot), regardless western, Japanese, or Asian, Extrim really appealed to me. Seeing Michelle Chia eat so much and yet still remain her great figure made me really eager to try it out, even though it cost like $128 for a box of 60 capsules?

Of course i did not complete the course as i did not see any weight loss. I stopped around the 50th tablet. then my greatest nightmare happened. For some reason, even though i stopped the drug, my body still reacted to starch content the same way – diarrhea and oily discharge. It was during this time that i found out i used too much strength in the toilet – tearing my rectum and causing piles soon after that ( as i had blood in the stools).

Probably there were other factors which led to all these symptoms but after stopping for all these years, the only problem that remained was having bloating in the stomach, and probably water retention in the body ( as Extrim required the user to drink lots of water).

Currently right now have decided to lay off on pills and try other things; for instance, Cavitation Technology.

“”Cavitation is the latest technology in slimming. It makes use of stable cavitations to obtain the best results by breaking fat cells membrane through the bursting of micro-bubbles. The complex fatty acids are then broken down into simpler fatty acids. These simple fatty acids can then be passed out through excretory system. “”

This definitely caught my attention. Most of my friends will know, that my biggest problem is probably at my breast area, which i am not sure will this work in that area. But for my stomach and my thighs, it will confirm work like magic.

Unless u are a miser, u can always join me and

Make an appointment with Cenosis right now, to find out how you can benefit from this wonderful technology at a special price of $33. Call 7000 700 6626 or visit www.cenosis.biz/cavitation.php to make an appointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home