Days 0f ouR Lives

Monday, February 01, 2010

Year of the TIGER - Nothing Good so far :(

Once again, i have been arrowed and shot straight into the heart. WHY does a simple good idea/action could turn into something so BIG?

Although i have been consuled and learnt about the big deal - my heart is still not settled. If my ideas are going to waste, i shall stay still in my comfort zone and go home on time, come to work on time and do nothing other than the task assigned to me.

I shall aviod all unecessary conflicts from now on and taking initiative for the things at work really seems to get to me. I have now about 10% of job interest/satisfaction left for the company. I did started out to really love this job due to Kris, Jennive, Jun Hao, Pearlyn and Nancy. But right now, i feel that is no meaning to it at all. we are all in different shifts and i keep getting into shit holes and it feels like i am the one bringing the team down.

Although deming asked me stay a little while longer, i really feel nothing at all. Probably it is about time, i think i have learnt enough about the "GOOD THINGS" in MNC.

I need to keep my emotions in check - Last time i had Kris and Jun Hao and Jen to keep me in check, but now, i think probably Jun Hao cannot stand my kiddy acts too. LOL.. i am as immature as ***** says.

Nevertheless, i am a person who plans my things and if it does not go as planned, i will have a contingency plan or pull out immediately- due to FEAR? TABUN~ nehy
Ranting and scars of the heart should stop here. I shall not take anymore initiative and i think i should smile less too - as it is a weakness of the soul.
Food - comfort / soothing medicine for the dreamy personas:
After our esplande show, i decided to bring Dear to my favourite hang out place whenever i am feeling low or lost. A cup of choco from Max Brenner will lift one's spirit anytime.

I decided to go for the HUG MUG as i was feeling a little cold and rather drink that make choco - but still i recommended the Signature "Sucko" to dear, but she rather take my drink -_-

But who can resist it? My saliva - LOL
Next up" Brewbaker's @ Anchorvale CC"

A really good place with great food - nice place to chill and hang out with friends, if u have $$$ to spend.
Starters - A shot of Oysters in some cool sauce; had tabasco sauce in it. Yummy*

STEAK-- Medium Rare

Spaghetti -- Meatballs

Specially Drafted Beer ( 1 for 1 on MONDAYS PEEPS!)
Well that's all for the delicious food i had in my phone - till next time.. :)
~Doing nothing is the best way when things go wrong - rectify and learn from it: only if there is an opportunity and acknowldgement ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home