Days 0f ouR Lives

Friday, December 28, 2007

1st POst in china..

Greetings Mina~ san.. it has been a long long time since i blogged as i haf been busy with my preparations for the CHINA trip. Right now i am in china, chengdu, soin my first post. i shall be switching to live spaces soon as most likely the space for blogger is limited, with my 5 megapixes, it is quite impossible for me to place all the pictures taken during this time, so bear with me as i go through all the shiity details. This website will still be purely for my rantings, as for livespaces, it is meant for my worksation. :)



Sayonara mina san..

Thanks alot to Mao wei, Tai, Mooky, Dongli, Jinde and Yunting for coming to send me off and accompany me on my last meal ( Hokkien Mee). And also lots of thanks to si sok ( my fourth uncle) and aunty whoom flew down just to give me a hug and a wonderful good bye, even though i was going to be late for my plane. :) Thanks to all who bombarded my phone with well-wishes. I really feel that i could survive this ordeal with all this blessings. But being independant is not really one of my traits. I work better in groups. LOL.. So let me start on the trip..



Armed with the hairsyle aunty janet gave me ( army look), i went into the airport and singpore customs gave zi xiao mi saying that the plane was taxi-ing off le.. made me run like hell. the window seat was wonderful, although it made going to toilet a hassel. Tigerairways sux but saves great $$ for poor people like me who gets cons easily..



Note 1: China people are daring people. Things they need to know they will ask, regardless of who you are.. All CHinese to them are friends.



A small bottle of mineral water from tigerair cost 3SGD. 330ml. Nutz.. but as the regulation does not allow mi to bring water, i had to buy it from the plane. Scammer 1. I hope s'pore changes this regulation soon.



Upon reaching shenzhen i was relived. I safely reachesd there with no one to rely on. The sound of english speaking boys turned me on. I felt foreign in this place; although i am a chinese. First thing i wanted was FOOD!! Mac was a life saver..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home