Days 0f ouR Lives

Monday, September 29, 2008

Outing With my Brothers

It a long long time.. Ever since school started, i haven't got time to breathe, netherless to say, blog. Although there are many photos i would like to post, i never seem to be able to find time. There are still so many people i still have not met, like Deming, whom i soo want to meet, weizhong, Johnny.. etc. Haix, i really hate studying. Thanks alot for kennyand gang who just tell mi to perservere and thanks alot to NYC who help mi photoshop my project. LOL.. :)

Here are my foodie pics once again. 1st up: Date with Mooky @marina, just before my redevous with my GIP friends.. We had a porridge buffet at a cheapo price, can't really remember as it was 1 month ago..


The food was really great. I love the Kali Kuay aka Curry chicken alhtough i hated the bones.. zzz... Boney foods sux.

Next up, i shall feature an array of desserts from au zabo? can't remember the name.. it is the one located @ marina square but i had this with my real blood brothers at CENTRAL @ clarke quay. We took dinner at another jap restaruat upstairs EDOGAWA i think. The food is super nice though it is pricy. srry no photos. :P Well here are the desserts!! enjoy..





Although i liked the chocolate ice ball thingy (the one with the small cup of chocolate), i hated its presentation and ice. I liked the mua chee thingy though.. hot and red bean. *yUm *yUm.. ^V^

And to end the day, we walked to someplace else for a Vodka Mango event. It was great as there were lots of babes there.. and the drink was really good! I liked the martini better though.. LOL.. it was free flow!! with lots of finger foods.. although some tasted like cat food. *MEOW...

Next up: TCC foodies @ Shaw Towers Orchard. I cannot remember what we had but the mushroom porto bello thingy crusted was really good. It is my favourtie finger food there.. A Die Die must have.




Me favourite :)

And my final event for this post. Thai express + Outing at Sandy Monkeys
Once again my elder brother had an event and my younger bro who wanted to have a feel at these events called me. I as an anti-social hated such things but still went for it. We had dinner at Thai express first, called all different types of food which cost about 70+ but paid only 20+ due to some free vouchers which kor kor had. It was like free.. we said : Everything on the menu pls! LOL..
It was quite dumb though, as upon reaching sandy monkey, we found that they had a buffet spread waiting for us, from cheesy hotdogs to main course and finger foods like barbercue chicken wings.. I was so gonna explode. But so far, sandy monkeys is the best drink i had. I loved it due to the Banana after taste. My love for banananas is just really weird.. LOL.. Without further ado, i shall let your eyes feast upon the food!











One for All, All for One.. :P
By the way, sandy monkeys is located @ sentosa. We had an exceptional view of the "Song of the sea" with the galore of waterworks and fireworks. Damn beautiful. Best of all, everything was free!!! muahhaa.. Hopefully will have more but after my exams bah... Cannot split 2 Yews.. zzz..
Till Next time people.. Jaa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home