Days 0f ouR Lives

Saturday, July 12, 2008

New BlogSkin!

WhooT! Finally i have updated my blogskin. After 2 weeks of looking for the perfect skin, i finally decided on "Hibari" from KateKyoHitman Reborn! He is the coolest character, SAYING "I'll Bite You~".. LOL..

I am busy with my Motor, Badminton Training & blogskin (Finished) and now i have to concentrate on my FYP research. Hmm.. life seems to be within control, for now. Still have so many people i have not met yet, Deming, Mao wei, Kenny Tan, Kopi, etc.

Well August babies Bdae are coming, and i have only *her* present ready, i still have to get soo much more. I need to sell backside soon.. zzzzz

Hope daddy hold to his promise of getting me a super four after i get my Class 2A license so i wun have trouble commuting to school. Well Hope anyway. if i do, i wun tell anybody also. Sworn to secrecy and oni made known to those close to my heart. :P and to show all the cocksters that i have a Bike? ( Sooo many people all putting me down, saying " U learn already also wun drive, learn for wat? ") If i really get it, that cockster can go eat shit :P ( and probably i will share my bike with Kiat!! Thanks alot for your scoldings.. really missed it.. hehehe)

Hope you liked my Imeem playlist. A few of my favourite songs ranging from Zhiyang (campus superstar1), S Club Juniors aka S club 8, and Hey say 7! aka Hey Say Jump!. I think this will be quite permenant for the next yr or so, unless i get feedback to change it.

Hopefully it is up to your expectations NYC & lai tuck. the font is black now, although it is a little small. Enjoy!!

BTW, the tagboard and other stuff are just a click away, so do leave ur rants there ok? (sorry for the trouble but it looks neater this way mah.. :)

~ Not knowing is Bliss, Knowing but not doing anything about it is being a F**ker.. ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home