Days 0f ouR Lives

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last Week Of Holidays

Argh... It is finally the last week of the holidays. The pressure of FYP, school, work and friends + family expectations are slowly getting to me. I am now trying to make the best out of my last holidays, enjoying the best i coould by starting off with a trip to UBIN with my frenz: Vinson, Jimmy Goh, Joyce, NYC, HALT, Guan, Jimmy and me.

Of course there will be more activities the whole week, my training, motor lessons, meeting with the GIP gang.


Before we went to Ubin, i had to have my staple RICE meal = Nasi Lemak. Wat is life without Rice? Changi Village Nasi is just the best.. ok maybe the chicken loses to IKEA's fried chicken but the nice aroma of the coconut rice still make me drool.. :P

I also added an Otah (mackerl) for a dollar. It is a pity the rice portion was too little. Stall: 57 Genuine Nasi Lemak.

PS: Although the opposite stall sells the same thingit business ain't that kool.. Wonder why? hmm..

well here are the photos that we took for the trip.. Enjoy.. :)




This is taken not with a Powerful Camera like NYC, but the photos turn out ok. :)

Hoprfully everything will be fine and better when school re-opens. Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home