Days 0f ouR Lives

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MEaningless Fighting ~ Endless troubles

~SMART had one good idea - and that was STUPID~

What a way to start my blog - this was a philosphy which i should take note close to my heart this year - good words and thought often goes the wrong way to people who think too much and bear grudges to the people around. I am of the same kind thus i understand this feling of emotion - one that makes me shudder in fear when i am irritated and frustrated that the person on the receiving end does not know or understand what i am trying to say.

In the year of the TIGER, the RAT should really MMOB (aka Mind MY own Business). I just commented on facbook of my collegue (whom i really respect and treat like a godmum) that she shouldn't waste money on buying a gadget which is she not familar with especially since she is not a techie, yet she says that i am lecturing her? -_- *sighs

Wanted to tell her about my thoughts of what to do with my money but Jun hao adviced that it is her money and i have no right to interfere, probably i really should care not about others and just leave my life as it is - MY WAY (sounds like Mark Lee's compnay in the show: Being Human)
If she happens to stumble on this blog - i would really ask her to get some computer games related to maths and probably sign her son up for abacus. While sleeping, i dreamt and remembered that her son really has the heart and soul for things if he enjoys doing it. and he is a person that remembers through the body - not the brain.

Whatever it is, i am in no position to teach other people kids as i have no kids and they are not my children. I really should just MMOB so as not to get so broken hearted when i am mis-understood.

It is probably a wonderful thing that now my dear has almost reach a perfect understanding of me - nearly 75% i should say. Our anniversary is coming up - and i hope that she will enjoy what little time i have to spend with her on this day.

As we age continuously each year, the objectives and things i want in life seem dimmer - some sort of a far away island where i could never reach. I am glad that Dear does all the planning and stuff and i know that she is frustrated at work - Wonder if she can Outwit, Outplay & Outlast and be an amazing Survivor in reality.

At the end of the day - i really hope that you enjoy what you do. If a job bring you down, just forget about it. It is not like we've got mouths to feed if you know what i mean.

Right before i end my bitching on life - i just wanted to thank fiona for helping me out this last month or so - the recepits are really helpful and i pray that you will be able to have a happy life - as being selfless is a trait that u haf for others, once u let them in.

to end:

~ STUPID might fail. SMART doesn't even try.~

Take care ^ ^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home