Days 0f ouR Lives

Saturday, January 19, 2008

OnE NighT iN BeiJinG


My "Last Meal" In singapore: Jointly prepared by my mother and father. I really miss the food le. Thanks to ah tai, and mooky for joining me on my food escapes. Missing all of ya..


Mosy expensive coffee i tasted. 35 RMB = 7 SGD. Size: As big as a adult's palm. China is an expensive place. zzz

3 Kinds of Roast meat, chicken, pork and duck.

Roast Goose meat. taste better than the 3 Kinds of meat, but still sux.


KFC!!! The most decent and best food i tasted in Chengdu. Havenly pipping hot egg tarts by KFC. Luckily Beijing have them too, though it doesn't taste as great. :P (PS: I hate fast food by the way.. )

Ramblingz:

Still Have many more nights to go.. yet i sem to have lost touch with humanity. i think trying to scrip and save, going for those promotions and stuff have really made me "Keh Gao" (aka KG) of things? *haiz.. I think i have no more 人缘 anymore. Lets use alaphabets to re-enact the situation so that i can learn from it.

Friend A thinks that i very 'KG' as i also say this expensive that not cheap.. blah blah blah.. and when i go to a restaruant like Quan Ju De, i keep harping on the how the duck is as expensive as it's tongue. Maybe i have been finding deals all my life that people see me as a miser? If only they knew the places they me and my brothers went (Revolving tower). Being a good guy in a 21st centry probably dun work for girls anymore. They would want somebody who is dependable, to lean on and financially stable. I doubt i would every reach that stage, given my character.

Friend B, stuck in the middle, i think also thinks that i am a 贪小便宜 cause i made AUNTY A gave me some free cupons, which i didn't! only through casual talk and cause she had some and not using anymore, she decided to give them to me. *Haiz.. I really miss my brothers. It is difficult to find people who understands me. I though it was easy as i have so many people who can help me when i am in need, yet now, i feel helpless here.

Friend C is ignoring me for reasons i am not sure of. Yet i feel a sense of happiness as i know even on MSN there is always friends who care and talk to me. I am starting to miss Kiat's scoldings.. haha..

It is nice to be in beijing, seeing snow and everything, but i am looking forward to my brother's arrival to visit me as there is so many things i want to say and shout but i can't as i am just who i am. Hopefully things will improve. Hopefully *SIGH..

Well that's all for now, i shall use this blog for my personal views and thoughts, and also for putting up pictures when my livespaces is full... enjoy snow although it is taken with my handphone.. Jaa~

Left pic is taken when i was in the bus and it started snowing.. Kirieii~ second one shows the pavement whie i was walking to my workplace. White = Snow.

The Canteen that provides my meals from mon - fri. It snowed the whole day, yet this place is the best hideout for me. Food Is Good. :P
And lastly, The white stuff on the vehicle is snow also. tried to show snow falling but without a camera it is impossible. maybe the following weeks. :P Or probably in Livespaces.

Life Is an adventure itself; the only way to level up is to gain experience through the hard way. You can neve reply it unless a "Memory Card" is invented. Nehy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home