Days 0f ouR Lives

Monday, March 22, 2010

WHAT'S THE POINT?

Just met with my supervisor - really really interesting/ the things that i was taught when i first entered the company all seems turned upside down. Orders pedning we need not do, once it reaches 8am - GO HOME!!! DUN CARE.. she said. If you do, your DAI CHI. but not company or her problem cause never ask us OT. XIN GAN QING YUAN. -_-

Ok. Fine. SO value added is not appreciated? Noted. I only will do/help my friends. Once i regard u friend no more, you are another non-exsistance in my life. Something i can do without.

Point to note: It really hurts more when u are STABBED by a friend who wants to climb high. So doing anymore is really pointless. I should just concentrate on increasing my knowledge and giving them to people who deserve it. Less e-mailling will do wonders. but i still need to update my own tracker just for my demential strikes in. LOL

If Des was here she would probably have some comments to make me feel a little better - worth working. But right now i shall aim to be a SUPER USER. Help has become something that will not be given even f asked. I shall do for ou. Learn it yourself. Since everybody in my shift is sellfish and care for themselves and their selves. Unity is NIL. even my single hope is gone. Probably i should think of going morning shift. It would make my life better, although i really hate meetings. LOL..

Wadever, i should just wait and see how this month's apprisal (which my sup used to threatened me) not that i care cause across the region and the world, we order admins are nothing. Jinda was still saying he wanted the number of orders did.. Haix.. People like him make others really feel that he is too much. well that is life, i tot he was a friend but the pattern came out when every1 is up for promotions. Just like in pOly. Nice~

i am a very straight person. Black/White - no gray areas. white lie is still a lie. Stubborn? Probably in that sense. Everything has a logic.

Well work is work - but it has become clearer -- KIANG ok le.. dun KEI KIANG :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home