Days 0f ouR Lives

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Sorcerer’s Apprentice!!

Yippee!!! Nicolas Cage is coming back with a new Disney ShoW - The Sorcerer's Apprentice! I am a true sucker for magic and adventure movies especially where it is set in mordern day city.


If right now i was the sorcerer's apprentice, i would defintely use my powers and harness the elements to help people and the world. With global warming and all the natural disaster around the world, i could easily stop tsunami, earthquakes, floods with a wave of my hand, and even stop forest fires but by snapping my fingers.

I could control the storm clouds and provide water to areas which are dry from drought and torch autocratic rulers and enemies to ashes.

And of course, i would be flying free to countries without having to use my passport or frequent flyer miles anymore. :)

But battling a dragon (and surviving) will be a totally awsome experience too!

I am so pschyed up for this show - Just watch the trailer and ya know what i mean



The car is totally fantastic - just like knight rider with "MUTE" enabled. LOL

Catch The Sorcerer's Apprentice Movie starting from 22nd July 2010 and join the Walt Disney Studios SIngapore official Facebook and Twitter page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home