Days 0f ouR Lives

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Low Days --

Yesh!! Twice in a week! Can ya imagine!

Well it seems that i have time on my hands so i am going to blog once again -

so gonna look forward to 2molo when Nick becomes the 2nd in charge. Seems yesterday when i was in control - but it comes with great resposibilities -- and if u fall, it will be great to. So i choose to forgo this and be good at what i do.


Bitching aside - let's have a look at food:

Those who has my facebook probably already knows this - There is an 1-for-1 offer for breakfast @ coffee bean (24 hours outlets only) and those who say " ALL FISH ARE FRIENDS" - go for the salmon with *wadever, cause it is awesome-- free refills too! Only valid on Mon-Fri, 12am to 5am.



Just having this kind of food really perks me up on gloomy days.
~"And were an epitah to be my story, I'd have a short one ready for my own. I would have written of me on my stone: I had a lover's quarrel with the world." ~ Thanks to Des :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home