Days 0f ouR Lives

Monday, May 31, 2010

Complain complain complain @ Azur

Argh!!! My diet has gone to waste due to a recent ranting seesion with our bi-monthly meal outing. It's interesting as there are so much feelings bottled up and we all had to say it all out. Just within the last 5 months or so we have all become so bitter.

I really wonder if there are any happy things left worth looking forward to.

I should really start using the word "we" before people starting thinking i tendto push my thoughts. I need to keep a low profile. Only offer my ideas when needed.

Humble - is something that i should really try to in-corporate in my life.

Had a dream about the past when i had to do a project with jimmy and vinson, where i just left everything and left cause i was treated unfairly. I always think that we should be rewarded with what effort we put in, but that does not work in reality. I probably could just walk out of this mudane life and try another job - the option is always open. I too need to lean to be like melvin and keep all the opinons to myself. bitching is notreally an option. i could even hear myself - WTF, arrogant and proud F**Ker.

i need to just keep doing and leave everything alone - be like melvin and keep my trap shut, as being with people really brings out the worse in me. and probably only ah tai and mooky can stand my nonsense.

I think right now i really need to increase my pressure and TAKE IT IN!!! as in do more, complain less. Bitch less. If posible. I need to remind myself. This is so going on my white board.

Enough talk - it's time for the costly buffet food: though i would give a rating of only 2.5 stars. It was a total disappointment and the only great stuff i would recommend is probably the cheese, oysters and sashimi. Nothing else is worth mentioning. So sad.


Excellent presentation by Pearlyn of Mr. Octopus.

Drunken Prawn - one of the specialty of Azur, soup was sad. Pu Tien's is much better.

The sashimi and Soba - can't remember if i ate my tamago - hmm..

Sashimi - Salmon; swordfish and Tuna.

Cold dishes Oyster, prawns and crayfish.

After that i did not collect any more food as Jun hao came and it was a hassle walking up and down thus i stopped eating. It was boring anyway. nothing worth my attention.

Next up: Breakfast @ killiney Road.

Wen to cathay for a movie in the morning with Dear and since we arrived early, we decided to have breakfast at this place - House of Rice & Porridge. I would give a 4 star rating.




I usually do not eat porridge or chee cheong fun as i only prefer malaysia cooked as it is superb. I was taken aback how good and smooth the chee cheong fun was and the porridge was smooth and flavour was full. Highly recommended.

Mum's specially Lor Mai Fun - Totally loved it :)

To end: I shall put up my favourite show i will be anticipating - The last Airbender!!


I think Weihong should be anticipating also hor!! LOL - Jaa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home