Days 0f ouR Lives

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Food again? Lmao

Food that is nice, edible, affordable is scarce in Beijing. Although if i start converting all the prices back to SGD, it may seem that i can live like a king, but regardless, i still have limited amount of RMB i can spend, moreover, with my younger bro coming to beijing, i must provide the utmost attention and enjoy as he did for me in Chengdu. Blood Brothers right? Lmao.. Well here is the food i found at a cheap foodcourt near our place. looks very good too.. at only 15rmb.. Nice..~


Trust me, you don't want to know its name.. (Cause i can't remember anyway :P)

These Photos was taken on our outing on 26 Jan 07

Me strangling a Big bad BeetleBorg. The right one says, when the world turns left, turn Right. Lmao..



After buying the book that my mother wanted, we went pass this bakery shop seeling wedding cakes. This chocolate cake cost 100,000RMB = 20,000 SGD. Nutz.. Really made of Gold lor..


We Went opposite of the bookshop (@Zhong Guan Chun) to this cafe for lunch. It is everywhere like Mac. UBC. Looks posh.. price above average too. Below are the items we ordered.


My Chocolate Cafe, nice rainbow rice with whipped cream. I had the beef Horfun, although it taste like rubber. JianXian had Hongshao Beef noodles while Khe had a club sandwich. She still can't get use to china pork.. LoL..

The skyLine of zhong guan chun is much nicer than th city, Or probably it is due to the fact i have not travelled enough? Carrefour is my best place to shop for products like my instant noodles/rice. I think i am going to cook a wonderful meal for my brother when he comes over new yr eve.

Kirei~ desu.. nehy~

To end, i hope you guys will be able to see this interesting clip (Kit Chan) i saw during my KTV with my collegues. Enjoy!

~ Love Is a Painful thing: To hold on; To Let Go, No matter what Choice we make, It will always be a scar in our heart. ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home