Days 0f ouR Lives

Monday, April 07, 2008

Great Weekend_Qing ming HolidAY

Sick!! I am down with a persistent Cough.. Could the makings of ALdred passing the deadly disease to me..zzz just when daddy and mummy coming. *SIgh.. i am so going to get scolding for not taking care of myself.

Well 1st things first, my visa is finally Done! and the beautiful scenary is what recieved me upon holding the extended VISA. GOD is Good to me. haha..


Surprisingly, the double decker bus in China is nothing like SG. It is a HeadHiting Experience, with the adults on the second level bending a little just to go up/down.

But it is interesting, the bus no. : Special "2", servicing far distances with limited no. of sitting places. So like the normal bendy bus lor.. Zzzz

I wanted to upload more pictures but my quota for LiveSpaces is maxed. I should have uploaded my March pictures but was too lazy. Now i will have to wait another month. *SIGH..

Here is the Wedding Sweets from my collegue who is getting married. SG has fruit cakes i think.


The food is nothing much of a whoha.. will update more pictures soon; as it often tells a thousand words? LoL.. Jaa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home