Days 0f ouR Lives

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Long Long time never post again. Maintaining 2 blogs ain't an easy task. Moreover with the slow upload and stuff, i rather use livespaces & facebook acct to upload my pictures. However, this is still the place for me to rant all my frustrations on the Life i am having in China now.

Case 1: I think ever since Day 1 when Friend A scolded me for not knowing how to speak properly, i have been living in my own darkness, a fear that people will reject me upon saying something i dun really mean or misuderstood, just like one person who is currently being Boycotted by most of us. (not me though) Being a norm, she just kept on using her usual tone, and i just snapped one day and turned and showed my temper, yet it seemed to be my fault? i wonder Y.. Guys often lose in arguments, they start winning only after marriage.

Case 2: Friend B is a friend i know in a grp. I dun really belong to any group as i stay wif another buddy. They have been very nice to me, although i found out there there is this particular guy who likes to make use of people, using my soft side and get things done his way. E.g. accompanying him home, etc. I dun wan to sound as though i am a petty person (although i DO), but once or twice, i do it cause u are a friend, but once u cross the line. I will make ur life miserable, flashing my katana @ you when opportunity approaches. As Friend A said, dun make my ugly side come out (the nicer the person is, the uglier is thier otherside) I too dun wan to go there. It only reminded me of hope i alomost threw Kianpeng into the kallang river over the concrete bridge single-handedly. Thus i always make myself look/feel weak. Excuses? Ta BUn~ nehy?

Case 3: Time is the only thing that can show a Person's Strength and Weaknesses. Looking at the time spent with my roomie now, although i had alot of resentments towards him in the start, (PS: i could never contain my excitment, joy, sadness, anger - it is all on my face :P ) I feel that he is one of the nicest guys i know on my GIP trip. I am glad that once again GOD has send some people to look after me, even though i am 24 already, (and my roomie 1 year younger than me) he still looks after me, settling the bills and stuff. *Even though i am in engineering, my grades really sux, i can't count properly, thus i am always conned of my money by others, aunties, friends, People. Thus becoming Anti-social. Word though used lightly, can hurt a person no matter what the level is.

Ok, the earthquake has killed so many people yet i am here ranting all my problems. SO me right? Well as i grow older, the more i find out i cannot stand on my own 2 feet. I wonder wat GOD has installed for me in the future. *HAIZ..

As for my usual foodie pictures, i will upload them once i have the chance as i am not really a computer person, although i am in EEE. So pls wait patiently. Gome~nasai..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home