Days 0f ouR Lives

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh Happy Days

What beats anything to the Life In Beijing? Slacking in the bed of my Home Sg or M'sia.
But right now, i really enjoy the company of my "Buds", mama, Yima, friends and collegues. There is no stress here, unlike in singapore, although people relation is still something i can never understand. Why do people can't mean what they say, and Why do things happen? Wakalimasen~

Here is the photo of me and the Qinghua Logo, Dong men (East Gate). Kirrei~

Hopefully u guyz will be able to see this clip.. very interesting.. me and my Buds.. LOL..
Grammy Winner: KaKa..
Best supporting: Ald

Glazing into the empty sky, with reflections of the pointless life,

unknown to me where my destiny lies.

For all i can say, for all i hope, that these bonds i build will never be naught,

All i can do is to watch and pray, that the GoDs above may LiGhT my WAY.

~CiaouS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home