Days 0f ouR Lives

Friday, July 23, 2010

BIRTHDAY FOOD for the WICKED (FAT) Soul

It's the time of the month where there are many borthdays going on. My regret is probably not being able to celebrate Weihong's Bdae :(

To start - from the latest - MOOKY!!!

PRELUDE: SHopping for mooky's present~0

Dragging my tried and lifeless body out on a saturday is a super chore for me and it drained my soul completely. Nevertheless, i still had to do it as it was my best BUD we are talking about. Dear wanted to come along too so it was a shopping trip for 3 of us - Joyce, tai and me. We actually decided on getting a wathc but rejected that idea as we don;t really know which design he prefered. I always emphasised that for presents, we must like it first, so that in any case the BDAE Boi/Gal ain't able to wear it, you got a new GIFT! LOL ~

Polo was a great idea, if only it was not too tight fit - Not that we are trying to ask him lose his body structure, but he looks good in tight fitting shirt - Not sloppy with those really expandables shirt on the sides.
I suggested the Walkman MP3 wireless which was sad that he DOesn't jog with Music! ( which i did noe!! FAILURE + LOSER -- zzzz :'[ )

and of course a cute lolipop (which he definetly wun eat.. hehe ) and a roll on for his super baggy eye due to work stress. HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR PRESENTS and USE them (have u used your lubricant or not.. LMAO)

Well here is the dinner (super late) we had - DING TAI FUNG.. NCIE~ Excellente~


And for his Bdae Dinner - we finnaly got to see Fiona and her BF (i tot he was imaginary) @ SUnset Grill and once again, my soul and body went limp - upon trying Level 30 Buffalo wings courtesy of the people at the next table. Thanks for letting me have an OOBE (Out of body experience) & Death-ti-fying experience.

After that STUN - we ate our level 4 chicken and it tasted -- SWEET - really.. Sweet. -_-
There goes my stomach and tastebud.

Shitting was a firey experience the next few days too. DETOX sia..


I would recommend the beers Erdinger (light) and the salads ( both ceasers and Waldof) which are good together with the wings. and of course the Button mushrooms which were sold out. Main course wasn't much but then again, i did not eat COW (Beef) .. MOOO~~~
Next Up: DInner with My Younger Bro!!
I know he has been SUPAR Stressed out recently due to Army stuff and the KUKU NDP pradade prep so i try my best not to disturb him (unlike my tupid KOR KOR who always call him do stuff) and my parents who always trying to nag whenever possible.
If u need me, i am here (with the exception when i am asleep, cause if i am in wonderland and u wake me up - YOU DIE. Regardless family or NOT) Sleep has just moved to No.1 spot then Food. Occupational requirement :)
The dorayaki ( can;t remember if it is spelt this way) was nice~ ice cream pancake but not too heavy.. Yum Yum.. i am starting to get hooked on ice-cream probably due to dear. -.- FATTENING~~~~
And to end this Post - MUMMY's Birthday! Hmm.. for all 3 occasions, Dear was with me! She must be so free sia - Work + Study + Tution + Meet friends --> still got time for me? LOL -- She took her off (as she accumalated quite a bit from wokring on Weekends (Duh!~ like often!!)
and we brought my mama to Tampines 1 for Tea-break [forget the name of the dim sum palce] ( as i slept for like 4-5 hours? Told ya i need to sleep) and of course treated her to a nice massage @ Beyond Beauty with compliements from our package (which dear wanted!! and I am Still paying - and paying - zzz)
Then we got a cake for her birthday - downgraded to a slice but super ex and super nice - taste is not creamy or fattening at ALL!! From B1 - YAMAZAKI

Order the cream puff too as it was what my mother wanted. But the cake was awesome too. I highly recommend this place/cake for people who haven't tried it before. We brought the cakes to IKEA and have free drinks ( we are members) and mum chatted with her friend while dear and I walked ard and checked out the furnitures + designs for our new house ( in the future- :])
That's all the updates i have for now. I need a super phone which can upload pics and blog fast. My LG is giving problems as blue-toothing is really a hassle .. zzzz
HAppy NAtional Day Singapore!!! Well i carried 6 TOTE bags with no discount cupons (cause it was free??? zzz - or maybe kenna kapo by those people who pack the bags/give out the bags) and i only enjoyed KIT CHAN and the fly past + the showcase of the military poweress - It rained so it sucked. BIG TIME. GOt 4 tickets to the actual thingy but definetly not going. Seen it once - seen it all. Rather do a short getaway! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home