Days 0f ouR Lives

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brother Back in S'pore

Chinese New Year... A time of gathering with family memebers. I was really glad that my younger brother came to beijing and spent time with me before going back to SG.

The One thing that is common throughout China is that Con Artist are everywhere. It is so common that the only place you can get a decent Cheap price for real stuff are those Overseas Department Stores like 77th Street and Carrefour. I would like to support "Wu-Mei" too but the fruits auntie always con my money too.. 5 strawberries for 3 dollars although i saw the scale weigh 2.60rmb.

Well it doesn't really matter. It is quite sad as i am afterall living near the "Bird-Nest". Hopefully things will get better and not worse when the Olympics arrive. There are nice things and people in China too, although for every 10 Bad things, i can only find 1 good point. Sad, but true.

I shall stop this pointless ranting, as condemenation of my own roots countrymen ain't my style.

To begin, for the past week since the 1st Feb, i have visited so many places that i nv could imagine, seen and learnt, but most important lesson was that i am a guilible person, often believing the people 1st, rather then raising my guard against people. Am i too trusting? Whatever the case, i know deep down i am useless, brainless (Failing my exams), and much more. I really miss my family, buddies (esp. Mooky & ah tai) as i feel lost without them. I dun noe how many countless of times i wanted to call for help But.... *Haiz..

Well, while MC finally reached beijing, the first photo i took was actually a coca cola Bird Nest display at the sales counter.


To summarise all we haf done, i should just use pictures.. so enjoy.. for now.







Although it is back to the lonely times.. [Until 12th when my roomie comes back], i shall just do some housekeeping and see my shows. Shopping is out as it is cold out there. maybe i should go watch Kung-Fu Dunk. LoL..
Here is the display of the fireworks. Just FYI: I am a cook who is scared of fire. LoL.
Although the counterfeit items in china is really BIG, the effects are still great. To me, seeing and playing up close and personal is an experience one will nv get in SG. Jaa~ Genki~

Minchang, thanks for everything, although this pic is suppose to be the "Zi Yu" Background, i am glad u were there. Arigatou~ Ototo.. Nehy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home