Days 0f ouR Lives

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Long Long Absence

a long long time never blog le.. dun noe why the interface seemd changed.. i wonder how to put in photos? zzz.. is there someone to teach me? lol...

There are too many problems on my mind.. Yet where shall i pour my sorrows?

until i get this blogger thing right, i doubt i can do anything properly.. where is the upload photos icons? zzz.. probably is has somehting to do with my office's "waterwall"...

WHatever it is, i will be back.. since all my photos are still home.. maybe i should upload it next tuesday when we have our section agthering once again! It will be an great event.. although i think this time i should go home after dinner.. hahaha.. karaoke really seems fun but my old body can't take it if i haf not enough sleep.. lol..

That's all for now.. going for dinner le, then go play sports with my collegues..

Sayonara~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home